Protecting your personal and health information is critical. We have several processes and programs in place to assure your data is safely guarded and HIPAA compliant.
Our comprehensive program includes:
- An In-House Chief Compliance Officer who oversees internal processes and implements regulatory changes
- An on-staff Security Officer who implements technology standardization and restricted access
- An in-house HIPAA Privacy Officer who is responsible for HIPAA investigations, desk audits and employee training.
Secure Online tools:
- Email encryption is used for sending and receiving emails with sensitive information
- Private and secure online portal for the client and member access
BeneSys has a thorough, well tested and continuously updated and revised disaster recovery and business resumption plan and strategy.