BeneSys began by developing software for our industry. Our software, BenefitDriven, was designed and developed in-house using the Microsoft technology stack (.NET with SQL server).
BenefitDriven captures a broad spectrum of data elements for both Participants and Employers. This includes demographic or other relevant unique identifying information as well as information related to the reception and allocation of contributions, the proper calculation and daily administration of various benefits (health & welfare, pension, vacation, etc.) as well for on-going communication, accounting, and auditing purposes.
The following is a list of our highly automated software systems:
- Contributions, Collection and Reciprocity
- Eligibility (COBRA-HIPAA)
- Claims Processing
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs)/ “Benny Card” Debit Card
- Pension Defined Benefit /Payment Processing
- Pension Defined Contribution
- Pension Defined Contribution Participant Directed (401k)
- Supplemental Unemployment
- Vacation Fund Processing
Our benefits administration software was developed by administrators, for administrators.